As they always say, “An Read more →
DATA RECOVERY & REMEDIATION
Emergency data recovery services available for all hard drives, RAID configurations, NAS, SAN and multi disk server configurations. We offer the highest level of expertise to all of our clients while maintaining the most competitive prices in the field.
In fact, our policy of NO DATA – NO CHARGE assures that you don’t pay a dime until you are 100% satisfied with the recovery results.
If you have suffered a hard drive failure, computer crash, or data loss, wait no further, as our engineers will race around the clock bringing back every bit you have lost in the shortest amount of time physically possible. Data Recovery Labs has the experience to deal with ANY failure of ANY device no matter how severe. Data Recovery Labs expert in house technicians and programmers are highly trained and experienced in Microsoft SQL recovery / MySQL / Exchange Server recovery and all other database data recovery. We are hard drive data recovery experts.
Your data is always kept crucially confidential and we are available for those with special needs.
- Free Diagnostic Evaluation – No Data No Charge
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Leading-edge clean-room technology
- Highly trained and experienced data recovery hard disk drive technicians and programmers
- Engineers on call 24 x 7 x 365 Days
- Rapid response – under 4 hour response time, typically 24 hour turnaround
- Vast inventory of hard drives to be used as parts for the quickest data recovery service
- Work with any media, any device, and any file-system or OS
- Emergency data recovery services available
- Data Remediation
- Developing a sound data protection strategy is one of the more complex tasks faced by today’s IT organizations. Historically, company concerns have centered only on access (i.e., authentication and authorization), backup and recovery or business continuity.
Today, an increasing number of regulatory requirements that govern the protection of personal information (e.g., health records, financial statements, credit/debit card information, social security numbers, etc.) are causing companies to continually reexamine how they protect information from getting out of their control.
Metro PC Works’ Disk Data Eradication Service provides complete eradication of data from hard disk drives, protecting a company’s hard-earned reputation and trustworthiness by preventing confidential information from falling into the wrong hands. Our software-based technology ensures secure eradication and provides the detailed reporting required to meet today’s state and local government and industry regulatory compliance requirements, customer and employee privacy legislation, and security mandates. As a result customers are insulated from exposure to legal liabilities or loss of corporate assets. Key benefits include:’
- On-site service delivery with no impact to production operations
- Eradication of data using overwriting to a predefined standard, from 1 to n passes
- All hard disk drive types are supported
- Fully configurable to meet any applicable standard, including the U.S. Department of Defense Sanitizing Standard (DOD 5220.22-M, DOD 5220.22-M ECE) and the Department of Energy Clearing, Sanitization and Destruction Standard (M 205.1-2)