Standard and Premium Google Apps FOR Business include:
- Start Page: Begin by creating a personalized home page for all the office to use. Set up a customized domain start.yourdomainname.com . Add Google Gadgets to your home page. Google and 3rd parties have written a wide variety of Gadgets that do everything from tracking news feeds to playing games. You can pick and choose which Gadgets to display and move them just by dragging and dropping.
- Gmail: Fast, searchable email with less spam. Set up email lists. Spam Filtering and Virus Protection are enabled and can’t be shut off so it prevents you from sending an executable file as an attachment.
- Google Calendar: Share Calendars with staff and Gmail users. Using Google Calendar, you can add events and invitations effortlessly, share with staff, friends and family (or keep things to yourself), it’s organizing made easy. Gmail Integration Gmail now recognizes when messages mention events, and you can add those events to your calendar with just a couple clicks.
- Google Docs & Spreadsheets: Free web-based word processor and spreadsheet, which allow you share and collaborate online. You can easily do all the basics, including making bulleted lists, sorting by columns, adding tables, images, comments, formulas, changing fonts and more. And it’s free. Upload your existing files. Google Docs accepts most popular file formats, including DOC, XLS, ODT, ODS, RTF, CSV, PPT, etc. So go ahead and upload your existing files.
Premium Services include the addition of:
- The ability to use YOUR URL in your email!
- Up to 25 gigs of Gmail storage space per account
- 99.9% guarantee of email uptime
- Ability to turn off AdSense ads in Gmail
- Share Calendars more easily
- Conference room and resource scheduling
- Email migration tools
- Phone support
- Third party applications and services (Accounting, Finance, CRM & much more!
- …and best of all – Metro PC Works will handle the complete migration for you!
GOOGLE APPS FOR BUSINESS OVERVIEW